When do we share your information
We may only share your personal information to certain third parties listed below; otherwise, all the personal information that you share with us will be kept confidential and be strictly used for our business only.
- Service providers: your personal information may be shared with third parties acting on our behalf or for us, including but not limited to delivery couriers, marketing and mailing platforms, customer relationship management platforms, and email providers
- Other parties with your consent: when you have expressly consented for your personal information to be shared with other third parties, we will share it in accordance with such consent
What personal information do we collect from people that visit our Website or other services?
The personal information we may collect includes:
- Contact information, such as your name, delivery address, email address or telephone number
- Financial payment information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information
- Unique identifiers such as username and password
- Preferences information such as product wish lists, order history, and marketing preferences
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or enter information on our Website. Whether or not you actively supply your personal information to us, our website contains cookies and other features that may collect your information when you visit various pages on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in ways detailed above to
- Personalise your experience to deliver content and products that most interest you
- Improve our website to better your experience with us
- Respond to your questions, concerns and feedback
- Start a promotion, survey or other site feature to engage with you
- Quickly and securely process your transactions
- Ask for ratings and/or reviews of products and services
- Follow up with you after correspondence
We also collect information from and about you to comply with our legal obligations, such as:
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorised access to our products and services, and other illegal activities,
- To comply with incident monitoring, reporting, assessment and notification requirements
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about special promotions, new products or services.
How do we protect your information?
We work hard to ensure the security and integrity of our website. On a regular basis, we scan our website for security gaps and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online. Should we have a data security breach, we will promptly comply with all notice obligations under applicable privacy laws. In keeping with industry guidelines, we will promptly make recommended steps to notify you of the breach.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Data Retention and Deletion
We retain your personal information only as long as necessary to accomplish the business purpose for which it was collected, or to comply with our legal and contractual obligations. Afterwards, we will securely dispose such personal information, as required by applicable law.
Sharing of Personal Information
- Affiliates: We may share your personal information with our affiliates to perform services on our behalf or for us
- Service providers: Your personal information may be shared with third parties acting on our behalf or for us, such as marketing and mailing platforms, Customer relationship management (CRM), and email providers
- Business transfer: We may share and transfer your personal information without your express permission where there is a corporate event requiring such transfer, such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or sale of assets
- Other parties with your consent: Where you’ve expressly consented for your personal information to be shared with other third parties, we will share it in accordance with such consent
Your Control Over Your Personal Information
- You may decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to fulfil your product requests or provide to you some of our services. For example, we need your email address to authenticate you and perform account services such as password resets, or to provide you with customer support
- You may decline to accept cookies, but that decision may affect the functionality and performance of our website
- You may update or correct your personal information at any time by accessing the account settings page on our website
- You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from nüte by using the unsubscribe link within each marketing email, or by contacting email@example.com
- You may request information about, and access to, the personal data that we collect from you
- You may ask questions or make complaints about our privacy and data security practices with regard to your personal data
- You may request that we delete information that we have collected about you
- You may ask us for a copy of the information that we collected from you
To exercise any of these options, or for additional information about our privacy and data security practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 4 March, 2022